Effective date: November 05, 2018
These terms and conditions continue from the front page and forms part of the supply and installation agreement for your System and invoicing.
• Definitions: I/US/WE Hazara Solar ABN: 28 639 001 418
• Clean Energy Regulator is as in http://ret.cleanenergyregulator.gov.au/
• System means solar power system.
• Installation Address is the premises where the System is to be installed.
• STCs means the Small Scale Technology Certificates
• Installer means the accredited installer.
• Balance Due means the amount in [C]• herein means the contents of this contract/agreement including both the pages.
• Your Declarations: By signing this agreement, you declare that:
you are at least 18 years of age; and you are the registered proprietor of the property at the Installation Address or you are authorised by ALL registered owners to enter into this agreement and Hazara Solar is entitled to rely on this declaration without making any further enquiries; and you have read and agree to and acknowledge to the provisions herein.
• Payment: you agree to pay Hazara Solar and part payment amount via cheque/cash/credit card/direct deposit. You agree to pay payment in full at the day of installation/ or upon delivery of the goods at your premises.
• Title: Legal ownership and title to the installed System shall remain Hazara Solar and not pass to you until such time as all monies owed to Hazara Solar are paid in full.
• Indemnity: You agree to indemnify Hazara Solar against all costs, loss or claim arising from or in connection with your breach or non-performance of this agreement or for the recovery of any Balance owed by you to Hazara Solar.
• Warranties: We will provide you with all relevant product and installation warranties for your System. Without exception, when a Balance remains unpaid to us then all warranty callouts for maintenance, service and repairs remain suspended until the Balance is received in full by Hazara Solar.
• Access: You authorise Hazara Solar or its appointees full and unrestricted access to the Installation Address during reasonable hours to install the System, site Inspections, documentation, delivery, grid connections and agree to assist us in carrying any of these or related tasks.
• Attendance: You must be present throughout the installation and commissioning of your System and at the completion, you agree to declare, sign and assign the STCs and any other relevant documentation to Hazara Solar. Should you fail to be present during the entire installation process, you agree to indemnify Hazara Solar from all claims for damages and costs.
• Risk & Liabilities: Upon completion of the installation, all risks and liabilities in the System and related products and structures shall pass to you even if ownership or title does not pass as a consequence of your liabilities or unpaid monies to Hazara Solar. You agree to take full responsibility for the System and adequately insure it for damage or loss. Notwithstanding, the cost of all liabilities to Hazara Solar howsoever arising shall not exceed the Total Cost [A].
• Independent Accredited Installer: To ensure your system meets industry best practice and all relevant Australian Standards we contract a Clean Energy Council accredited independent licensed electrician (“Installer”) install your System. This quote includes the cost of contracting such an accredited Installer who is insured to install your System. You agree that Accredited Installer is responsible for any damage or loss caused to your property as a consequence of the Installer’s actions, omissions, workmanship or negligence. You agree that all such claims for damage or loss to your property must be directed at the Installer and any legal proceedings commenced must include the Installer. Hazara Solar at its own discretion and in good faith may assist you to rectify any damage caused by the Installer to the System.
• The additional charges may apply where applicable:
Any information given Hazara Solar is incorrect or in accurate.
For any additional equipment or devices required to ensure the safety of the Installer. You will be advised of such costs prior to the installation.
• Delivery & Installation: We will make every reasonable effort to ensure that your System is installed on the agreed date. Subject to the provisions herein you may indicate your preference as to the location the solar panels and inverter but you must do as soon as possible before the commencement of any work.
We will not be liable for any delays caused by a Force Majeure event and at its discretion may terminate this agreement without penalty if it is unable to comply with its obligations pursuant this agreement.
We will not provide your personal details to anyone unless you authorise us. Such information will be provided to our contractors, staff, Installer and any relevant authorities and electrical distributor to process the STCs incentives and to connect your system to the grid.
Hazara Solar (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.hazarasolar.com.au website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Hazara Solar uses the collected data for various purposes:
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Australia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Australia and process it there.
Hazara Solar may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
In every circumstance and where possible Hazara Solar will use best endeavour to install the product to optional orientation and exposure to direct sunlight. Hazara Solar does not guarantee performance of the product other than the manufacturer performance warranty which will cover manufacturer under warranty terms. We acknowledge that some premises may not have optimum positioning for the products and customer will still want the products installed with the understanding performance may compromised in certain situations.
Products supplied/installed by Hazara Solar are subject to the manufacturers and importers warranties which are set out in the quote or documentation provided at installation. In relation to accessories, the seller reserves the right to refer warranty claims directly to manufacturer. Hazara Solar is neither bound by nor responsible for any term/condition or warranty given by manufacturer of products/accessories. In the event of claim we will decide on the course of action to be taken and help and assist you to file and get your claim from the manufacture.